Jim (and others)...

So, is this limitation of the PX3 going to be fixed to support the fixed tune
mode.  Fixed tune is about the only way I use my P3.  Although I need to
periodically re-center the cursor on the P3, that is not a problem.

I will not be buying the PX3 (probably) until this is fixed -- does anyone know
if it will be fixed?

73, phil, K7PEH