Hi All, getting prepped for ARRL DX next weekend and so I decided to
do the KPA3 update on my old K3 (#476). It involves replacing some
pins between the RF board and the KPA3 module to prevent melting.

I did the update and it went reasonably well. The last check is to
measure resistance across the 12V terminals to make sure its not a
dead short. The documentation says it should be over 2000 ohms, but I
measure open circuit. Can someone check for me what they see across
12V terminals on a regular working K3?

This is probably a pretty stupid question but since I didn't build
this K3 I'm not sure what to expect.

Thanks much,

Jeff N6GQ/YN2AA