Hi Bob,

The new frequency coverage is still part of the 160-meter band. If you need
quick access to the 600-meter range (~475 kHz), you can use any of several
different ways to get to it:

- the four per-band "quick memories" on 160 m

- the 100 general-purpose memories

- direct frequency entry

- a programmable function switch

As an example of the latter, you could create a K3 command macro using K3
Utility, such as:

    FA00000475000;MD3;PA0;

This sets VFO A to 475 kHz, CW mode, with the preamp off. Of course you would
also want to bring the signal in through RX ANT IN or XVTR IN, so the high-pass
filter in the T/R switch is bypassed. Using XVTR IN requires setting
CONFIG:KXV3 to TEST. We may provide a simpler way to do this in the future.

73,
Wayne
N6KR