Hi all, and apologies that my Web Start effort causes problems with Windows 8. (I'm a linux user and was unaware.) Some quick ideas:

1. I am glad to recompile the code to not use web start.
2. I realize I never made the source code available, an oversight.

If either or both of those will be helpful, please let me know.

Also, many thanks for the kind words on the programs.

Tnx es 73,
Mike ab3ap