Hi Sverre and all,

I just recompiled the programs so that Java Web Start is no longer used. I have only a linux machine to test things on, so can't guarantee things will run properly on other OSes at this point. Please email me offlist if things don't run.

A few quick things about http://udel.edu/~mm/ham/elecraft/ :

1. Executables are now available as a zip file.
2. Source is now available as a .tar.bz2 file.
3. W1 also works with a W2 but not KAT500 despite a menu entry.
4. Please don't judge these spare time efforts too harshly. :-)
5. GUI work was often created with netbeans, so the netbeans-generated code is ugly when viewed with something other than it.

Regarding (4), these are programs that work for me, but have not undergone any sort of serious testing. If you improve upon them, I'd love to get your updates! For the coders, a word of warning that internal documentation is often somewhat, ah, lacking...

Tnx es 73,
Mike ab3ap