What version of the software are you running?

You also need to peak the filter with the shift knob.

Mike W0MU

On 3/14/2015 10:31 PM, Michael Marx wrote:
When I go into my K3’s CONFIG menu to the Dual PB setting, The only value I see
in the screen is two dashes  —  Turning the knob that normally will change a
menu value has no effect.  I’m wondering if my APF is working properly as even
when I tune in a station on CW with the APF, it is very, very hollow and rings
a lot.  Maybe this is normal.  It really does not help with a weak signal as it
rings so badly you can’t hear the weak signal.  I don’t think this is what is
supposed to happen?  The APF in my Icom IC746 works much better (and probably
shouldn’t).

But it does seem that the item in the config menu doesn’t work at all.  Is this
normal, or is this because I’m using the latest beta firmware or something is
wrong.

73 all,

Mike WB0SND

Message delivered to w...@w0mu.com