Walter: you forgot the really fun option for the KX3  -- the tuner.. which
makes my downspouts into excellent dummy loads.
 KK4QDZ - Now with Extra Class Priv's, and a tiny KX3 to enjoy them!
      From: Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
 To: elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
 Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 5:11 PM
 Subject: Re: [Elecraft] list

The K3 is more complicated and has more options. The KX3 has four internal
options — charger/clock, ATU, roofing filters, and 2m module. The K3 has far
more than that. Also, the K3 is commonly used in complex base stations, with
multiple antennas, external power amplifiers, and so on.

So, more discussion about the K3 is normal.

At this point, I think Elecraft has sold about the same number of K3’s and
KX3’s.

Finally, it is common practice on this list to sign e-mails with your call sign.

wunder
K6WRU
CM87wj
http://observer.wunderwood.org/ (my blog)