Good stuff Rick. I bought and built the OHR-100RFL because it was priced reasonable, it was 100W rated, and I figured with all my QRP rigs it would last my ancestors a couple dozen lifetimes. I have a couple other 20W homebrew loads around here too...can never find one when I need it though...the 100RFL sits in a handsome cabinet on my bench where is it handy and usable all the time.

No sir...can't beat a good dummy load.