I installed two new SYN3A's yesterday in K3 #1255

A very positive surprise: The diversity mode has improved a lot. The 'woosh' during tuning has competely gone! Super.
A negative surprise: Tuning noise on 40m (S3 !) plus birdies.
I will install the tuning noise reduction mod (of 2009) now and see whether that helps and i'll move the TMP cables around to improve on the birdie problem.

73
Arie PA3A