Are you using DATA A or trying to force FSK-442 through the K3 in
USB with the TX_EQ enabled?  Again, I see *NO* frequency effects
(crest factor < 0.1 dB at 30, 60 and 100 W) with my K3 when using
DATA A and the LINE In.

Also make sure your sound card does not have any "enhancements"
enabled.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-05-28 9:53 PM, Ken_ke2n via Elecraft wrote:
2015-05-27_20_48_16-Time_domain_scope_no_radio.gif
<http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/file/n7603596/2015-05-27_20_48_16-Time_domain_scope_no_radio.gif>
2015-05-27_19_07_20-Time_domain_scope.gif
<http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/file/n7603596/2015-05-27_19_07_20-Time_domain_scope.gif>

I hope this works.

I have shown, in two attached images, the tones being produced by WSJT
FSK441 and then the monitor output of the K3.  You can see a substantial
drop off of the low frequency tones and some kind of additional modulation
of the overall envelope (most noticeable with the higher frequency tone, but
I think it affects all). Not sure if this is ALC action or something else.

Anyway, the K3 makes a bit of a mess out of some otherwise nice-looking
tones.

Ken

-----
73