Does the addition of the K60XV increase or improve the general coverage
receive capabilities of the K2?

When I ordered my K2 I did not order the K60XV option as we don't have the 60
metre amateur band here in Canada. However, I was wondering if the addition
of the module will improve the general coverage receive capabilities of the
K2.

Niel Skousen, WA7SSA, wrote a nice paper on the general coverage receive
capabilities of the K2 which is on the Elecraft website at
http://www.elecraft.com/Apps/K2_GenCov.htm however, the paper does not show
the effects of the K60XV module.

Also, do the low pass filters in the KPA100 affect the sensitivity of the
general coverage receive ranges?

73,
Darrell  VA7TO  K2 # 5093
--