In the meantime, don't forget that email can often work nicely for those to communicate across time zones. The same people at Elecraft who answer phone calls, also respond to email. Just make sure to check your SPAM folder, if you don't have that person at Elecraft in your contacts list/address book.

73 de Ray
K2ULR
KX3 #211