KX-3 Serial number 2517
Internal or external battery power, same condition.
HF SSB/CW/Digital operation is Fine

No 2 meter RF output on any mode.
I've carefully followed the 2 meter module installation instructions and
firmware settings, loaded the latest software as of Friday AM (and again) and
cannot measure 2 meter RF at the SMA connector using verified coax and VHF SWR
bridge. The power control displays 3 watts but the 'tune' mode displays .1 watt
(?).    CW, FM, SSB RF does not register on the VHF SWR/Power meter (10 watt
setting) however I can hear my CW/FM/SSB signal in a nearby receiver.  Receive
works fine and all modes on HF work fine.  I'm anxious to get this going for
the VHF contest.

Bill K6ACJ

Sent from my iPad