Bill,

have you checked that all cables are seated firmly? Pay attention the connectors need some pressing to make good contact. Also check the small coax (TRV to SMA) for continuity. Is that okay? Elsewise it might also be the final transistor has gone south. Contact Elecraft support to check, they will certainly guide you through a few measurements to locate the error and take according measures. GL!

73, Olli - DH8BQA
KX3-2M beta tester

Contest, DX & radio projects: http://www.dh8bqa.de