Stephanie,

One of the high probability places for a solder failure is on the thermistor
board.  First thing is to check the 4 volt output - look for 4 volts on RF
Board U6 pin5 - if it is not close to 4 volts, find the solder splash on the
thermistor board.  Sometimes you can examine the board by removing the front
panel and control board, but it is no great deal to remove it completely,
just clip the 8 wires and take it out - solder new wires to re-install.
You are most likely to find a solder problem somewhere in the PLL area, but
that thermistor board is the most likely suspect.

One other common cause of PLL failure is T5 - be certain the winding sense
is correct - if you have one of the  windings reversed, it will not work.

73,
Don W3FPR