The RF Gain control on the Sub RX acts weird. It will seem deaf until 3 o'clock on the dial. Once past 3, the gain jumps up and then is linear if you turn it down. This pattern will repeat if you turn off the Sub Rx and turn it back on again. The main RX Rf Gain control is smooth and linear all through the dial range. I have done the RX calibration routine on both receivers.

During Field Day, if I hit the Esc Key or the paddle to interrupt a CQ (N1MM+) , my external keyer (MKUSB) would stop keying but the rig would stay in transmit mode. Tapping the XMT button would put the rig back to RX mode.

Ideas?

--
Buck
k4ia  K3 #101