Hi Ray,

It sounds like your primary monitor has dual inputs and your secondary
monitor only has an SVGA input. You could consider switching monitor
positions. If this is not acceptable due to monitor size or quality then an
SVGA cable AB box should work perfectly. Consider using Amazon rather than
eBay since Amazon will take it back if it doesn't work for you.

http://www.amazon.com/C2G-Cables-03364-2-Port-Manual/dp/B0000AQR8F/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1435925432&sr=8-2&keywords=svga+switch+box

73,
Mike K2MK

Ray Benny wrote