On 7/3/2015 1:20 AM, Ray Benny wrote:
I'm looking to switch my second monitor between two output sources. First is
the P3, second is the cable from my main logging computer that I run DX Atlas
from, My primary monitor is used for my logging program only.

I do have some old manual switch boxes that switch data (DB9 connector) and
another that switches the old parallel printer cables (Centronics). I can look
on eBay to see if there are such mechanical switches for SVGA cables, but is
there a better or easier way?

Tnx & 73,

Ray,
N6VR

FWIW, I have been sharing one monitor with my P3 or computer using an A/B switch with no trouble at all.

Dick, n0ce