Don't sweat the small stuff Stephanie!

john-n3drk

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephanie Maks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 8:26 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 #5311 is alive!
The K1 sure is cute sitting next to the K2. The only difference between the two that I'm not quite pleased with, are the chassis screws on the K2. The K1, with the flat-head screws, looks a little more evolved or mature perhaps. I may have to order up a bag or two of the flat-head screws, and countersink all the holes on the top and sides of the K2, so it has the nice smooth look.

73 de Stephanie
va3uxb
K2 # 5311 & K1 # 2132