Check out the BK 2707A which has exceptional
features/capabilities; too many to mention here,
for around $80USD.  Used here for 3+ years.
de Joe, aa4nn
Have been lurking here for a while soaking up some wisdom in anticipation of
receipt of my K2.  As I lost all of my tools etc. in Katrina, I'm in the
process of "re-stocking," including a new digital multimeter.  I've poked
around on the net some, but the choices are truly bewildering.  If anyone
could offer a suggestion for a unit with a good price-performance ratio, I'd
certainly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Louis
KE5GIU