In my case my use of the panadapter in a contest is for

A. Finding a run frequency
B. Observing above and below when experiencing interference, plus A above
in deciding whether to get a different run frequency.
C. Catching all the active frequencies when search and pounce

None of these require the pan adapter window on top all the time. Plus I
can reduce window size for much of the usage.

I *do* have a very large 30 inch 2560x1600 monitor which is great for
multiple windows.

73, Guy K2AV

--
Sent via Gmail Mobile on my iPhone