Greetings

I know this is a bit of topic but I this this list has the expertise to give me good answers.

My station is a KX3-KXPA100 with a PX3. I have a quiet, to me, 30 amp switching power and a 2000 watt Honda generator that generates some, but not objectionable noise. The NB on the KX3 clears that up totally. I also have a 20 amp liner Astron power supply but it is heavy, bulky for use in a small trailer. And, it may be light for running an amp.
I course I do not need to run it at 100 watts, either.

I am trying to decide if it best to operate from the trailer's AC or directly from the batteries.
And, if I use the batteries alone are there precautions I need to take.

Of course, if available I would use "shore power". The AC from the trailer seems to be adequate when running with or without "shore power" or with my generator.

I guess my real concern is the issue of using DC directly, and what should happen for protecton between my batteries and station.

73, Al ve7ear