Aan: "Bill Coleman N2BC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Verzonden: maandag 23 januari 2006 15:11
Onderwerp: RE: [Elecraft] Sidetone source

Bill,

The selectable sidetone source is for support of older K2s that have not had the wiring change made for the new sidetone source. It has been a source of confusion many many times and IMHO should be eliminated in the next firmware release (which would require those older K2s to apply the hardware change if
the firmware is upgraded).

Bottom line, your K2 (like all post-SN3000 K2s) has only the U8 pin 4
sidetone source built into it - and there is nothing missing.

73,
Don W3FPR

: http://www.elecraft.com