73,

Bill - NA5DX

[Elecraft] K3S band Change with DX4WIN

Byron Peebles NZ3O at arrl.net
Tue Aug 4 21:42:32 EDT 2015

I am researching an issue I experience when I click a spot in DX4WIN.

When I click a spot, switch bands, even CW-to-CW, the K3S switches first
to the band, then SSB, and then CW.
The momentary switch to SSB is probably something in the radio file I am
using, new to me, but I wanted to see if anyone else had this issue.  I
am using the DX4WIN file "Elecraft K3 X5".

TIA, 72, Byron