time you switch bands.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-08-05 9:18 AM, Bill Breeden wrote:

Byron,

I never noticed the behavior you described until you pointed it out, but
I see now that my K3 works the same way.  I have been using the file
"Elecraft K3 X5" with DX4WIN to drive my K3 for several years. I suspect
the radio is doing exactly what DX4WIN is requesting.

73,

Bill - NA5DX

[Elecraft] K3S band Change with DX4WIN

Byron Peebles NZ3O at arrl.net
Tue Aug 4 21:42:32 EDT 2015

I am researching an issue I experience when I click a spot in DX4WIN.

When I click a spot, switch bands, even CW-to-CW, the K3S switches first
to the band, then SSB, and then CW.
The momentary switch to SSB is probably something in the radio file I am
using, new to me, but I wanted to see if anyone else had this issue.  I
am using the DX4WIN file "Elecraft K3 X5".

TIA, 72, Byron

Message delivered to li...@subich.com