I am sending this message again, as it seems my first message never made it to
the board. I was trying to load the new Firmware into my K3. Well for some
reason we had a power blip during a storm and now my K3 is stuck in MCU LD.
Right now the screen in dark when power is applied and MCU LD is on the screen.
The Red TX light is flashing and after a period of time it will then go to the
Delta F light which will flash yellow. I cannot connect to my K3 via my
computer because I'm sure it's because it is stuck in the MCU LD error. How
does one reset their K3. I read about the EE Init where I Held in the Shift/Lo
button while pressing the Power button and nothing  Plus to get the K3 out of
this state I need to shut off the power supply. Every button is totally
useless. Perhaps I need to call the people at Elecraft once I get home from
work this afternoon. Hopefully someone on the board will have a solution or
someone from elecraft will see this message and help! Thanks! Mark Griff
 in, KB3Z