I use a AVerMedia C126 Capture card so I can put it in a windows and display it
on my existing monitors.

      From: Marty <mtkos...@gmail.com>
 To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 10:49 AM
 Subject: [Elecraft] P3 - SVGA Monitor Compatibility Suggestions

I just purchased a new Samsung 23.6” LED HD Monitor for my P3.  Unfortunately I
get the two black bars on each side of the screen when I set the resolution to
1920 X 1080 (1920 x 1080 alt fills the screen but clips the image on all four
sides).  I had read somewhere that the black bars indicated that there was a
compatibility issue with the monitor frequency and the P3 SVGA.  If I change
the resolution to 1440 x 900 it fills the screen, but clips the data on the
bottom and the text is too big (I adjusted the text size as small as available).

Can anyone suggest a compatible monitor or brand of monitors?  I like the
Samsung, but I would prefer a monitor that can utilize the entire screen.
Thanks.

73,
Marty - K1MTK

Message delivered to hlyin...@yahoo.com