And sometimes it seems the device warrants a couple of thumps with a mallet?

Microsoft Lumia smart phone 📞 springs to mind

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jim Lowman" <jmlow...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: ‎5/‎09/‎2015 7:23 AM
To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Touch-screen displays

On vintage radios, when you flip a switch or turn a knob, you can be
fairly certain of the result.

One problem that I have with touchscreens, with some regularity, is that
of certainty that the touch accomplished the intended task.
Sometimes I barely graze an icon with my finger, and other times I
almost have to stand on it, or touch it repeatedly, to achieve results.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

Message delivered to vk1zzg...@gmail.com