Thanks for the replies, guys.

Dick, I double-checked, and the KSYN3A board is installed into the correct
slot, and the only external jumper is correctly installed, according to the
instructions.

Matt, with the unit powered on, the green LED on the is on constant on the
board, and the board is fully seated into its receptacle on the RF board.

Greg, according to the assembly manual, I am supposed to exit from the
configuration menu to get to the synthesizer status.  I stepped through the
options available in the configuration menu, and did not see anything regarding
the status of the synthesizer.

I have to work tomorrow, but I'll send an email to Elecraft and see what they
have to say.

Thanks again!

73,

Ken, KJ9B