But certainly it isn't necessary to wait around for Elecraft to provide. There
are all kinds of tried and true and well documented ways to do all of the
things.

We've apparently come to the point where we expect our radio vendor to do
EVERYTHING for us, instead if just doing it for ourselves. Why does our radio
have to do all of it?  It isn't always just a few more lines of code, after
all.

So E'craft doesn't provide a trapezoid or RTTY cross display or turn on the
coffee pot?  So?

Grant NQ5T
Just feeling contrary -- as usual ;)

Sent from my iPhone