Maybe the dummy load could be an option for the speaker /s

73,

Cliff K3LL

-----Original Message-----
From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Fred
Jensen
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:36 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Product Suggestion - 500W Dummy Load

Strangely, these non-inductive resistors do not last forever.  When I came home
from SE Asia to Houston in 67, I filled my Heath  with mineral oil [interesting
story on a Sunday], and it measured 51 ohms DC.  Today, it measures 74 ohms DC.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 50th Running of the Cal QSO Party 3-4 Oct 2015
- www.cqp.org

delivered to c...@cfcorp.com