From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Ian
Kahn
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 2:08 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft SSB Net Results

First, a huge mea culpa to everyone. Normally I would have sent out a
reminder email yesterday about today's net. However, my schedule was such
that I didn't even get in front of the computer yesterday. That said, the
band was totally dead today. I barely heard John, N6JW, for about a minute
before he disappeared into the ether, and I got one other check-in. Here are
today's results:

KM4IK Ian GA K3 281
N6JW John CA K3 936
WV5I Dwayne TX K3 5287

I'm going to put out a request for assistance for next Sunday, 9/27. I've
had a family matter come up that will take me out of town next weekend. I
don't anticipate being home in time to call the net. If there is anyone that
can pick up the reins for me and be net control, I would greatly appreciate
it. Please email me at the address in my signature block, below, if you can
assist.

Have a great week, everyone.

Thanks and 73 de,

--Ian
Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua
km4ik....@gmail.com
10-10 #74624  North Georgia Chapter #2038 PODXS 070 #1962
K3 #281, P3 #688 KAT500 #860, KPA500 #1468

delivered to je...@carolinaheli.com