Your grounding plan sounds fine, *if* and only if you connect that separate ground rod to the utility entrance ground rod using a #6 or #4 copper wire - that wire should be buried several inches and run outside your dwelling foundation. That connection is a NEC requirement and is necessary for safety. All ground rods *must* be connected together unless they are more than 100 feet apart.

You cannot create an RF ground by connecting to a ground rod. It is only for AC safety and a measure of lightning protection.

OCF antennas can be difficult to tame for RF in the shack. Use of a very good quality common mode choke at the feedpoint (in addition to the 4:1 balun) may help.

73,
Don W3FPR