there was no computer connection.  Config:PTT-Key is off/off.

When I received your email, I went out to confirm what I had already written. Now I find my K3 says "NO DVR" in response to pushing M1 to M4, while yesterday it worked perfectly. Not sure what is happening here.

Dennis W1UE

On 10/1/2015 1:53 PM, Wayne Burdick wrote:
Hi Dennis,

#2- I have heard a number of loud audio "pops" since the above changes.
Please email me directly with a description of how these pops can be produced,
i.e. what controls you're using at the time.

#4- During CQWW RTTY, if I was transmitting and pushed a key- say A/B, or Rev- transmitting stops,
I get an "Error PTT" followed by an "Error Key" in the VFO B window for a few
seconds each, then the radio clears itself.  I can then resume transmitting.  No audio loss while
this is happening.
This shouldn't happen. I've been trying to reproduce it. Again, let me know
exactly how the rig is set up and whether there's a way to consistently
reproduce it.

73,
Wayne
N6KR