Facing the connectors (that is, looking at the back of the base) the connectors
are, left to right:

Key

Dash

Common

Dot

Bizarre, isn’t it?  I often wondered what they were thinking.  I guess you have
to look at the paddles first and think of the common as being centered.  Then
the key line must be the one at the key end.

A VOM is your friend.
—
Marc  W8SDG