Hi Jim,

I have an older K3 with new SYN boards. I also have the 500Hz and 200Hz
filter. I just tested it on CW and I can hear a very faint pop when turning
the bandwidth knob. As you noted, it seems to be present only at the narrow
settings. I start to hear it when changing from 350 to 300 and below. It's
loudest when changing from 150 to 100.

Having said that, it's faint to the point that I can't be sure if it was
there before the SYN changeover or not. It certainly doesn't bother me even
with high audio levels.

73,
Mike K2MK

Jim Bolit wrote