That's way more drop than I experience with a 4S1P LiFePO4. Things to check:

Length and gauge of wire [remember to double the length when calculating resistance, it's a round trip for the electrons].

Poor regulation in the power supply or depleted battery or battery at the end of useful life.

Voltage drop at connectors

Voltage drop at fuses.

73,

Fred K6DGW