I suspect you have researched these pages. But in case you haven't, I found
these links to be helpful. Also the KE7X book
<http://www.ke7x.com/the-elecraft-k3s-book> has K3 roofing and dsp
information. This is not exactly what you requested, regarding plots, but I
think it may answer some questions.

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/Roofing_Filters.htm

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3_filter_plots.htm

FAQ "Why would I use narrow roofing filters?" below
http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3FAQ.htm#panadaptor

http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/elecraft_k3_noise_blanker_and_crystal_dsp_filtering.htm

Regards,
David M.