The narrowest filter settings (50 Hz and 100 Hz) are actually steeper than
this, and the IIR filters (menu selection) are different, too.

I see all sorts of notes in this thread about S Meter readings.  Much
easier to turn AGC off and use the dB metering function in the radio.  Of
course, I admit to bias...

73,

Lyle KK7P