Hi Larry,

For the IF NB I usually use a level of 3, or 4 max, with a narrow typically for the width. This generally works quite well for me with minimal intermod. More aggressive thresholds and wider widths significantly increase the likelihood of nearby strong signal intermod with IF based NBs.

As another poster mentioned, the DSP NB can be cascaded after the IF NB, or just on its own. So trying different combinations of these may also help in your situation.

Eric
/elecraft.com/