I have a new P3 here connected to a K3. I can hear signals that do not show at all on the waterfall, and barely on the upper part of the screen. And signals that show on the P3 display do not show on the attached VGA display.

I've gone over the Elecraft documentation and Fred Cady's booklet on the P3 and I do not see any sensitivity adjustment for the display. There is the level calibrate but if I move that to extremes, it throws off the K3 and P3 showing the same signal strength. I don't think that is the right adjustment for what I want.

Thanks
Ken WA8JXM