For those of us that have external interfaces like microHam DigiKeyers the
possibility of eliminating a box and the hydra cable of connections to the
K3 is certainly motivation enough for the KIO3B upgrade.

I am curious though how the audio performance of the KIO3B compares with
other interfaces that defined the high end (e.g. Creative EMU series,
microHam, etc.).  Without published specs for dynamic range, SNR, etc. we
don't have a means of assessing this.  While Lyle responded with the
bit-depth and typical sampling frequencies we could use a bit more info.

If the specs are decent the price tag seems acceptable to me.

Dan
AE9K