Hi,

Here is the spectrum out of the USB codec with a -73dBm carrier from the
XG3:

http://ab2tc.com/new_k3s_usb.png

The K3S setting is USB with a passband of 300 to 2400Hz. I left the LINE OUT
level set to the factory setting (10), and set the recording level with the
Windows mixer (Win7).

AB2TC - Knut

Joe Subich, W4TV-4 wrote