Hi Bob,

Yes, the harmonics are visible but down a comfortable more than 70dB below
the fundamental. There is still a little bit of junk around 3900Hz (it was
there on the analog line out, too).

AB2TC - Knut

PS. Is a schematic forthcoming any time soon? This is the first radio I have
owned ever, with no schematics.

Bob McGraw - K4TAX wrote