From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Vic
Rosenthal 4X6GP/K2VCO
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 10:20 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] 12 meter K3 RFI from nearby FM station

Jon,

I had a similar problem with a 50 kW AM BC station a few miles away. It
turned out to be strong enough to override the bias in the K3's T/R switch.
I built a high-pass filter which solved the problem.

You would need a low-pass filter in your case. Make sure it can handle 100w,
because you must connect it in the main antenna path -- the RX in/out path
is before the T/R switch.

73,
Vic, 4X6GP/K2VCO
Rehovot, Israel