From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Clay
Autery
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 22:23
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] New release of Win4K3Suite...set your clocks!;

I would be interested to hear supported opinions as to which is better and
why between:

Win4K3Suite and Ham Radio Deluxe.

W4K3 is $50
HRD is now $100 for a new license and $50 a year for support (optional)

Go!

PS - I would have avoided this IF I could remember how to search the
archives... maybe.  (having one of THOSE days).

______________________
Clay Autery, KG5LKV
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389

On 2/12/2016 7:03 AM, Tom wrote:
> Hello,
> There is a new release of Win4K3Suite.  This release adds a number of
usability enhancements for the K3, K3S and KX3 which include:
> One button synchronization of the radio clock with the PC clock (!)
> Addition of two presets in the ClubLog spotting wiondow allowing two sets
of band filters e.g. day and night filters.
> Assignment of the PC function keys F1 to F8 to radio macros.
> Preview functions for the various messages in the radio terminal and many
more!

> Win4K3Suite is a comprehensive control program for the K3, K3S, and KX3
supporting all options such as the KPA500, KAT500 P3 as well as LPPan.  It
includes a built in serial port router that seemlessly allows connections of
third party programs such as DXLabs, Log4OM, N1MM+, NAP3 as well as
HRDLogbook and DM780.  In addition, it allows you to easily interface your
own hardware (such as the Android)  and software through the built in router
with no conflicts from other software packages.

delivered to hamsh...@n4st.com