I am using the last free version available - it is perfect for my needs: RIG CONTROL. The rest of the stuff is all fluff to me - unused.

I run both my K3 and TS480 from the screen by chasing the mouse. There are a couple of buttons that do not indicate as they should, and I would buy the new version if I thought the problem had been corrected.

I asked HRD support and they said to buy it and I would be happy - never did directly answer my three or four simple questions. I did not buy it. I have asked a couple of other times about the button issues and never received a real answer.

I would buy the new HRD immediately IF the button issues have been corrected. If not - I'll stay with the free.

Digital? Very simple - I use Airlink on my 480. Super easy - turn on the SignaLink, start Airlink, and make contacts (25 Watts). To go back to SSB - just turn the SignaLink off and pick up the mic (PTT) for 100 Watts.

Got carried away - sorry.

Bill W2BLC