1) I'm converting from SO-239 to N-Connectors on the K3s's ANT1, ANT2
connectors....
2) I'm standardizing on one type of cable for "in the shack" stuff so
that I don't have to buy a bunch of different dies for my crimp frame...
until the tower feedline goes up.
3) I'm only using BNC where it already exists and for connection to some
of my test equipment, etc.

The bulkhead plate is a standard 1" x 1" square with holes on 0.718"
spacing...  standard , if there is one.

I KNOW it is a trivial task to desolder the pigtail...  I want to keep
the stock parts stock and in the parts container with the rest of the
spare hardware.

I want NEW pigtails to use, so I can return it to stock trim if the need
arises.

So...  I need to source the pigtail plugs, etc. to build new leads.

Clay Autery, KG5LKV
(318) 518-1389