hello everyone. My K3 is # 80XX so it should be fine.
With my multimeter I checked R8 and it's reading 270ohms (mounted on the board). From the schematic I guess there should be no DC flowing and that I should read 13.3k, so I think R8 is broken or the problem is in Q10 fet, being resistive on the gate. anyone has experience in this, before I start desoldering components and measure them?

thanks

Enrico