Mike,

This was a very timely thread for me in
that I have been trying to get MMTTY
working with the K3s and missed any
contacts with the FT4 on RTTY and only
made a RTTY Q with the VK0 because I used
the memories in the K3s to send RTTY via
FSK, not MMTTY. In fact, what I was
transmitting was just a key down and not
the RTTY I thought I was putting out and I
was inadvertently QRMing every time I
transmitted.

I asked on the MMTTY yahoo group about how
to sync the K3s properly and a very
helpful ham from VK finally helped me
figure out what I was doing wrong.

The info in this thread is also very
helpful. I did find that for some reason
when I would select AFSK A, it was still
set at FSK D and I must not have properly
saved the AFSK setting. Now I have it
correctly set and its working beautifully.

I am so satisfied with the K3s, it is just
a magnificent piece of electronics and
makes my day better.

73,

Gary